Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekends -- Tech Gal Style

Tech gal weekends consist of whatever I freaking feel like. I purposely ignore all my work messages, don't do anything I don't want to, and sleep a ton. Lately, I have refused to make plans on Sundays with the exception of brunch. This way, I can change my plans at the drop of a hat without issue. Saturday afternoon is an excellent example. One of my closest gals called up totally upset over an ex and since I didn't have plans, I was able to hop on the bus, call up the posse and meet up for a late lunch. Late lunch turned into early evening drinks at Lush Lounge (which I highly recommend) and is indicated by this delightful photo taken by the crackberry. Needless to say, a good tech gal doesn't like to be tied down on the weekends!

No comments: